_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
coming back to the hobby ?
jonsteed47
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 12 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 11:31 PM UTC
I have re-started my interested in the hobby again but I am having a hard time doing so because I am not sure of period of time and places that I would be doing mainly both ww1&2 and the fact that I will be doing ww1 germens but not ww2 germens should I do these figures or not ?
ClaytonFromEllijay
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
entire network: 1,273 Posts
KitMaker Network: 25 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 04:03 AM UTC
There are no rules, so do whatever you want! I'm back in the hobby after 40 yrs, and this site has a bit of everything that simply did not exist 40 yrs ago. Join in the fun!
GazzaS
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 4,648 Posts
KitMaker Network: 189 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 10:51 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I have re-started my interested in the hobby again but I am having a hard time doing so because I am not sure of period of time and places that I would be doing mainly both ww1&2 and the fact that I will be doing ww1 germens but not ww2 germens should I do these figures or not ?

Marc,
Welcome back to the hobby! Lot's of good, knowledgeable folks here to help with everything!

Gaz
Joel_W
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
AUTOMODELER
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 11,666 Posts
KitMaker Network: 121 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 01:21 AM UTC
Marc,
Welcome to the hobby and Aeroscale. You're really going to like it here.

My advise is just to start off with a subject that really interests you. Work on the basics 1st, and when you're satisfied with the level of your builds, you can kit it up a few notches at a time.
Joel
SSGToms
Visit this Community
Connecticut, United States
entire network: 3,608 Posts
KitMaker Network: 512 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 19, 2016 - 09:35 AM UTC
Welcome Marc. We all seem to take a 30 or so year break when girls, beer, and cars get in the way of our model building! Then we grow up and get back to building little plastic tanks!
DutyFirst1917
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 93 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 19, 2016 - 11:23 PM UTC
Welcome back Marc - like you I just returned after work, kids, and life in general allowed me some time! I found that after such a long break the best subjects were ones that hold personal interest, are a little bit unique, and most importantly are fun!

Tim
 _GOTOTOP