_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
ClaytonFromEllijay
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
entire network: 1,273 Posts
KitMaker Network: 25 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 08, 2016 - 05:21 AM UTC
Questions- 1. How do I make a photo I loaded into my avatar? The forum topic site does not seem to work.
2. How to comment on a model/review? Page says "just hit submit" but there is no submit button.....
varanusk
Staff MemberManaging Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain / Espaņa
entire network: 1,288 Posts
KitMaker Network: 337 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 08, 2016 - 02:02 PM UTC
Hi Clayton,
For the avatar, go to settings, on the right upper corner and then choose "modify profile". On the right, beside Custom Avatar there is a link for upload photo.

You will see different avatars from all users. Login again on this page (upper right corner) and then you will have the option to upload the file. Upload it and when you go to your profile and select upload photo, it should be available to select it.

As for reviews comments, if you are logged in you can write on the comments box and press enter, or go to forum topic and use it as usual.

There is a button also "discuss this review" that takes you to the forum.

Hope this helps...
ClaytonFromEllijay
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
entire network: 1,273 Posts
KitMaker Network: 25 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 08, 2016 - 07:32 PM UTC
Thanks, I got the avatar, but when I tried to comment on the Contest winner, "enter" only moves text to the next line :-(
varanusk
Staff MemberManaging Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain / Espaņa
entire network: 1,288 Posts
KitMaker Network: 337 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 11:54 AM UTC
For some reason it has happened to me a couple of times as well.

Click below that, on the right, "Go to Forum Topic" and use it normally.

Mendes
Visit this Community
Parana, Brazil
entire network: 182 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 12:50 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Upload it and when you go to your profile and select upload photo, it should be available to select it.

I tried several times to use a new picture in my avatar but any of them really worked, I did the upload right like you said, it is there with the others but when I try to select it doesn't not show anything to me. Can you help me to fix it?

Namabiiru
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 2,888 Posts
KitMaker Network: 489 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 01:26 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Thanks, I got the avatar, but when I tried to comment on the Contest winner, "enter" only moves text to the next line :-(

Jim or Darren (I can't remember which) explained to me a few years ago that there is some sort of quirk in the coding that prevents you from adding a comment if you first opened the picture viewer (i.e.: if you clicked on a picture to open it as a pop-up). What you need to do is simply click on the button that says Go To Forum Topic and post your comments there.

_GOTOTOP