entire network: 1,189 Posts
KitMaker Network: 343 Posts
Posted: Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 08:25 PM UTC
Available in the link below:

1/35:

Trumpeter T-62 ERA, kit #01555

Trumpeter ARIETE, kit #00332

Dragon CONQUEROR, kit #3555

Tamiya M8 GREYHOUND, kit #35288 + DEF WHEELS (kit #DW30025) and metal 37mm barrel

Hobby Boss ZTZ-99A, kit #82439 + Voyager Model PE (sets 35309 and 35323)

Miniarm T-72B conversion sets for the front hull (35030) and T-72B "Super Dolly Parton" turret (35029)

1/350:
Pit Road USS Nautilus SSN

Yankee Modelwerks Russian Victor III SSN

Ebay
woodstock74
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
Posted: Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 01:54 AM UTC
Bumparino.
woodstock74
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 05:09 AM UTC
New item added:

1/72 F-22 Raptor, Academy 12423
woodstock74
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 12:05 AM UTC
Bump.
woodstock74
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 05:22 PM UTC
Bump
woodstock74
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, August 19, 2016 - 03:45 AM UTC
It's payday, buy a model kit!
GettinOutatheHobby
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
entire network: 86 Posts
KitMaker Network: 88 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 19, 2016 - 04:37 AM UTC
I am always amazed at posters keep "bumping"their kits to try to get people to buy them. It is plainly obvious to me that the prices being asked are not good enough to temp people to buy them. Rather than keep bumping at the same price, lower the price on the "brand new" kits, when clearly they are not brand new, they are second hand. Like if you buy a brand new car, take it off the sales lot, you then cannot sell it as brand new, but people do that with the kits they are trying to sell......these kits are second hand.
Removed by original poster on 08/23/16 - 22:17:57 (GMT).
woodstock74
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 03:19 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I am always amazed at posters keep "bumping"their kits to try to get people to buy them. It is plainly obvious to me that the prices being asked are not good enough to temp people to buy them. Rather than keep bumping at the same price, lower the price on the "brand new" kits, when clearly they are not brand new, they are second hand. Like if you buy a brand new car, take it off the sales lot, you then cannot sell it as brand new, but people do that with the kits they are trying to sell......these kits are second hand.

Thanks for bumping for me. If the market isn't interested, I'll wait; it's my problem, certainly not yours.
woodstock74
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 03:59 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Furthermore, your notion of a "brand new" vs. "used" kits is frankly laughable and your example is a false equivalency. If you don't want to buy, don't buy. Go bellyache somewhere else.
GettinOutatheHobby
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
Posted: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 07:25 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Furthermore, your notion of a "brand new" vs. "used" kits is frankly laughable and your example is a false equivalency. If you don't want to buy, don't buy. Go bellyache somewhere else.

OK my notion of "brand new kits" , correct me if I am wrong, is kits that have been bought from a store or model retailer website by an individual, like you or me, keep them in our stash, the when we realize that they are unlikely to be built,means that we can not the sell them on as brand new, like you appear to be doing. Most if not all of the Dragon kits,have the boxes sealed, in fact one of the kits you have on offer shows an open box, how can that be brand new.
By advertising kits on eBay as brand new, when clearly they are not, you are looking at a possible 'Item Not as described" case. Good luck with that one.......
woodstock74
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 03:23 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

OK my notion of "brand new kits" , correct me if I am wrong, is kits that have been bought from a store or model retailer website by an individual, like you or me, keep them in our stash, the when we realize that they are unlikely to be built,means that we can not the sell them on as brand new, like you appear to be doing. Most if not all of the Dragon kits,have the boxes sealed, in fact one of the kits you have on offer shows an open box, how can that be brand new.
By advertising kits on eBay as brand new, when clearly they are not, you are looking at a possible 'Item Not as described" case. Good luck with that one.......

So by admitting your definition of "brand new" revolves merely around the cellophane that some kits come surrounded in (but not all--nearly every kit I've ever purchased out of Asia has come without the cellophane) is admitting to a level of pedanticism fortunately most people don't subscribe to. And indeed I have had excellent luck. Dare say most who sell on eBay have. I suppose I'm going out on a limb relying on the buyers having a certain level of reason and knowing that simply because I've removed that cellophane doesn't impinge on the model kit. Models don't have wear items, they don't have fluids that need changing, they don't need to be turned over every now and then. The plastic will most likely out-last all of humanity, and fortunately for me, and many who sell on eBay, we deal with people of the same mindset. So to weigh in on my sales thread with some left field minutiae-bend speaks of a level of irritation that I don't understand. Like I said before, go away.

IF the Admins would address this I would appreciate it. Please remove the offending off-topic posts.
GettinOutatheHobby
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
Posted: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 03:41 AM UTC
Maybe you should take some time to look up the dictionary definition, and maybe, just maybe you will change your narrow mindedness. We all know why people advertised non brand new kits as brand new. Non brand new kits will not fetch as many moolahs as "brand new" kits.
 _GOTOTOP