_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
military miniatures in review
SDOHERTY
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 6 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 12:18 AM UTC
ANYBODY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GREAT MAGAZINE?
ivanhoe6
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 2,023 Posts
KitMaker Network: 626 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 12:47 AM UTC
Don't know Steve. They still owe me 3 issues from my subscription.
I still have faith that they will come thru. It is a great magazine.
RLlockie
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 1,112 Posts
KitMaker Network: 126 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 02:59 AM UTC
Have you tried asking Pat? It's possible that he might have better information than non-Ampersand people visiting here and the website has a 'Contact us' link.
cutigerfan
Visit this Community
South Carolina, United States
entire network: 133 Posts
KitMaker Network: 47 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 14, 2016 - 04:52 PM UTC
I'll give my opinion from my very own personal experience from MMIR. Years ago (around 2005ish) MMIR went totally a-wall. Literally. I had a one year subscription with them and it was nearly two years between back to back issues. MMIR NEVER came out with no explanation of why this was happening. Nothing. I even called several times to ask what was going on and there was never a diffentive response. It was nothing but excuses. Basically a lot of BS! I have a very good friend of mine that told me the MMIR (Ampersand Publishing) was in a terrible financial state and that they were having to ship the magazines to some other country to get them printed. Durning this time MMIR ( Ampersand Publishing) had the audacity to send me a re-up subscrption noticed to tell that my current subscription was about to expire! From that moment I was done with MMIR. I've not since bought one nor do I ever intend on buying another copy of MMIR! At one time this was indeed the best modeling book out there without a doubt but the issues of the MMIR I've seen of late their subject matter has dropped off tremendously and to me it's not worth it. They've become irrelevant ! So, if you're waiting on a current copy of their latest issue, all if can give to you is good luck.
 _GOTOTOP