Place your announcements here please.
Soga Miniatures Problems
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 06:15 PM UTC
I placed an order, with Soga Miniatures two months ago. I paid, immediately and all items were in stock. The order is still processing. When asked about it, Soga's only response is that the order is still processing. Is this normal for them or do I need to try and cancel my order?
Jay_Antony
Visit this Community
Auckland, New Zealand
entire network: 73 Posts
KitMaker Network: 10 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 06:47 PM UTC
You'll find this thread useful:

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/forums/234472#1977543

For me personally, I will not order from SOGA again.

If they have the items in stock then everything goes fine and they are a pleasure to deal with.

However, the stock status on their website is not accurate and if what you order is out of stock, they 'sit' on your order while they wait for it to be re-stocked and drag the chain on replying to emails or cancelling the out of stock items. I believe they do this to avoid 'losing' your order i.e. prevent you from cancelling.

And to be clear, much respect for their line of figures and appreciate Dmitri fronts up here, but when it comes to business and orders etc, I dislike emails being ignored and vendors obfuscating on stock and order status. I try to order as much as possible from vendors like Hobbyeasy, HLJ and BNA who have never tried to avoid my emails or be unclear about what's happening.
SgtRam
Staff MemberContributing Writer
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 3,971 Posts
KitMaker Network: 568 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 06:50 PM UTC
I have ordered from SOGA a few times in the past, and have never had an issue.

_GOTOTOP