_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: Advice on...
Need some general advice? Place it here.
R&J Enterprises
jackalone72
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 104 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 05, 2004 - 12:06 PM UTC
Hey guys,
I want to know if this company is reliable to do buisness with I beleive its www.rjproducts.com.they have lots of great products and look very helpful.

Thanks
kkeefe
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 1,416 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 05, 2004 - 01:29 PM UTC
I have ordered from Rich and Joy in the past and they are just two wonderful people! Excellent communication and service and I would not hesitate one bit to do it again.
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
entire network: 6,043 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,603 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 05, 2004 - 11:26 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hey guys,
I want to know if this company is reliable to do buisness with I beleive its www.rjproducts.com.they have lots of great products and look very helpful.

Thanks

Good folks have done business with them before fast service and they do answer Emails.
ptruhe
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 2,092 Posts
KitMaker Network: 438 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 06, 2004 - 03:51 AM UTC
Great service. Not everything is in stock but I've never had to wait to long and they are great to deal with.

Paul
Biggles2
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
entire network: 7,600 Posts
KitMaker Network: 41 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 03:37 PM UTC
Very friendly people. I called (long distance) to order Zimm-it-rite and ended up talking to Rich for half an hour about killer whales and seals in their local waters.
Smoke86
Visit this Community
Vermont, United States
entire network: 33 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 23, 2004 - 06:20 AM UTC
Great people.I've only ordered one item through them and the service was great. I can remember the date too, 9-11-2001. I had placed an e-mail order with them on the 11th and needed to call to give them my credit card. I know, I know there were more important things to do and people to call and I guess it might have been a selfish act in hindsight, but that day I needed to do something normal after going ballistic all day at the Armory and State Headquarters. When I got a chance and could get on my cell I called and it gave me a sense of 'normalness'. I talked to Joy for about 15 minutes that day and it was truly a unqiue experience.

Again, great people and they are about customer service.
 _GOTOTOP