_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: Advice on...
Need some general advice? Place it here.
Kit manufactures "customer services."
ChangNoi
Visit this Community
Thailand / ไทย
entire network: 9 Posts
KitMaker Network: 6 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 01:03 PM UTC
Being new to modeling I find there is a massive lot of advice on forums about kit quality,modeling tips etc. I can spend days reading very informative reviews. Very helpful lot you modelers. What I would like to find is a forum that discusses consumer satisfaction with the manufactures "customer services departments". I have recently asked questions to Italeri and Revell customer services and found their replies quite frankly dismal. Italeri totally misunderstood the point of my questions and Revell just ignored them.The impression I got from them both was they have a "take it or leave" attitude.i.e. No real interest in customer satisfaction. That attitude is very detrimental to a companies reputation and bottom line.
1. Do you know of any forums that deal with customer services and rate their performance ?
2. What is your views on customer services replies (if any)
Maybe my experience was unusual. I would like to investigate other peoples opinions.
Thanks.
Vicious
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 1,517 Posts
KitMaker Network: 309 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 04:36 PM UTC
If you search on the forum you can find few topics about that usually the people ask for missing or faulty parts,some replies others....
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 05:21 PM UTC
Meng, Dragon, Tamiya and Academy have excellent customer service ethics. The most useless I have encountered is Trumpeter and Hobby Boss. If you don't order from one of their distributors(which have outrageous mark ups), you will told to bugger off. I recommend addressing the store from which you purchased the kit. I have no experience, with customer service beyond this.
 _GOTOTOP