_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade: Vendors
Users can post info on vendor sales and specials here.
Extra 25% Off Products On Orders Over $100
COMiniatures
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 132 Posts
KitMaker Network: 30 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 11:19 PM UTC

The closeout sale (details below) is still in effect and it's a pretty good deal. I have lots of nice kits still on the shelves and I really need to move them out before I can close down the Colorado Miniatures website and my merchant account.

--

As you may recall, last year I announced that Colorado Miniatures would be closing. I had hoped to have my shelves cleared by the end of 2015, but it's now 2016 and I still have quite a bit of inventory left, so I created this promotion to encourage customers to place larger orders to help me clear those shelves.

There is no coupon code required for this promotion. It's applied automatically once you pass the $100 product total threshold. This extra 25% off discount is on top of the already discounted prices (20% off) that went into effect when I announced I'd be closing.

The Colorado Miniatures website is updated each day and sold out products are removed. If for some reason you order an item that is sold out (but not yet removed from the website) and this drops your order below $100, I'll contact you by e-mail before filling the order.

For AFV modelers, I still have lots of 1:35 scale figures, as well as Vallejo paint, MIG paint/pigments/brushes, and historical miniature kits in other scales if you'd like to try your hand at those.

Browsing Tip: For easy browsing of everything still available, use this link, or to find all 1:35 scale figures, just type "1:35" into the SEARCH box.

Also, please feel free to spread the word to other modeling sites you may frequent. First come, first served.

Gray Creager
Colorado Miniatures
http://www.coloradominiatures.com
 _GOTOTOP