_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Accurate Armour - GREAT SERVICE!
Vodnik
Visit this Community
Warszawa, Poland
entire network: 4,342 Posts
KitMaker Network: 256 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 02, 2004 - 01:35 AM UTC
Two months ago I ordered a MR Models interior set for M88A1 from Accurate Armour. Many weeks passed and I have not received anything, but my card was charged. I had no problems with contacting AA and they confirmed that the set was sent to me long time ago, so it was lost in the post.
I decided to order the same set once again, but this time I asked to have it sent International Registered Mail at extra cost. The set arrived just three days later (to Poland).

The best part is that AA did not charge me for the second set and not even for registered post costs!

This is what I call GREAT SERVICE!

Rgds,
Pawel
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 5,762 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,610 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 02, 2004 - 01:40 AM UTC
Well that's good! It would be even better if the first one came! Buy one take one!
greatbrit
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 2,127 Posts
KitMaker Network: 677 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 02, 2004 - 01:52 AM UTC
in my opinion, accurate armour have the best customer service of any company ive ever dealt with, and im not just talking about model companies,

their shipping is incredibly fast, and everything arrives in perfect condition,
they are always willing to replace missing or mis-cast parts, and they are very friendly

id recommend them to anyone

cheers

joe
Maki
Staff MemberSenior Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
entire network: 5,579 Posts
KitMaker Network: 538 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 02, 2004 - 02:10 AM UTC
I agree with Joe... AA definately has the best customer service. I think many on-line model companies could learn a thing or two from AA way of doing business.

Mario M.
yorkie
Visit this Community
Hong Kong S.A.R. / 繁體
entire network: 101 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 02, 2004 - 03:06 AM UTC
I ordered from them several times, as well as my friends. We always receive in 2-3 weeks. They replied to our mail very fast, and replace missing parts and defective parts every time.

Another good one is Panzershop. I bought a VT72 at the local dealer last Christmas. Then I went to the States for couples weeks. When I returned to Hong Kong and went to the shop, the dealer told my Libor has sent some new parts for my kit, which he hasn't included in the first batch of the kit. My friend ordered the same kit directly from Libor, he received the same new parts also.
scoccia
Visit this Community
Milano, Italy
entire network: 2,606 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 02, 2004 - 03:36 AM UTC
So it seems that the only one not getting suc an "Accurate" service it's me... I placed an order and I had no reply from them for quite a bit of time. When I solicited it they told me that there were problems with my CC details that were submitted wrongly by their E-Commerce application. Once finalized I had to wait a couple of months before delivery...
Ciao
 _GOTOTOP