Wanted- ITALERI 1/35 Schnellboot Buy or Trade
Bodeen
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 1,744 Posts
KitMaker Network: 283 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 18, 2016 - 10:20 AM UTC
Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for an Italeri 1/35 Schnellboot. I'd prefer to trade. I have a lot of German Armor that I am willing to part with. If I can't trade then I would be willing to pay a fair price plus shipping. Thanks.

Jeff
lizybell
Visit this Community
Canada
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 03:15 AM UTC
Hi Jeff,my name is also Jeff(Canada) i have the s-boat with all the after market upgrades along with resin sets crew & books...but...i started the build with the hull and deck being made only "professionaly made" may sell or trade (german 1943/45) if it is of any interest please let me know what you have in mind? trouble is cost of shipping? note,its a great kit & BIG, i may also just keep it and 'ONEDAY' finish it!!! best regards Jeff.
Bodeen
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 1,744 Posts
KitMaker Network: 283 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2016 - 07:34 AM UTC
Hi Jeff,
I am definitely interested. I have a lot of armor kits. I have the AFV Club 251 3 in 1 set. Item# AF35S35. It's a collector kit. Let me know what you are interested in...If it's German I probably have it. I'm not worried about shipping costs.
What do you think the kit and related items weigh?
I really would like to have the Schnellboot and all of the extras. Let me know what you want. I can make a list of the items I'm willing to trade if you'd like. Thanks for replying to my post.

Jeff
lizybell
Visit this Community
Canada
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 08:39 AM UTC
hi Jeff, its Jeff again! "sorry" for late reply ... life's duties get in the way! yes i maybe interest in german armour/fiques in 1/35th/120mm from the period 1943/45 resin,upgrades;photo-etch or plastic my email address in Canada is [email protected] please let me know your trade list and i will confirm my total s-boat package including all upgrades along with the s-boat books,look forward to hearing from you soon Jeff.
 _GOTOTOP