_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
am i wasting my time and effort
IanSadler
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 324 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, January 31, 2004 - 12:03 AM UTC
hi all over a month ago i posted to the correct submision sections the following book reviews ,Wings and Wheels books on the AS 90 , T 55 and the new series Inside & Out no 1 and 2 , this was the second time of posting them as i posted them well before the festive season . i duely recieved the reply saying the had been recieved , So am i wasting my time as not a single review has been posted up in the time span of a 2 months , are others have the same problems or is it that for some reason i am out of favour . ian sadler
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
entire network: 9,763 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,351 Posts
Posted: Saturday, January 31, 2004 - 04:43 AM UTC
I hope not Ian. The festive season has knocked a lot of us out of usual routines and hopefully they will be added shortly. Im sure there is a barrage of work to be done behind the scenes. There has also been a shift in staff recently.. with some long termers leaving and new blood taking over. Hopefully things will rectify themselves shortly.
slodder
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 11,718 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,584 Posts
Posted: Saturday, January 31, 2004 - 05:22 AM UTC
I'll touch base with the editors and get a response for you.
GunTruck
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 5,885 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,405 Posts
Posted: Saturday, January 31, 2004 - 05:39 AM UTC
Well, I for one haven't seen them Ian. I, as Armor Editor, ultimately take responsibility for the delay(s) for items that fall into this Focus Area. However, I can't do anything if I don't have these articles or submissions. No other excuses.

Not to complain or gripe here, but, I'd certainly would like to see some direct communication instead of postings up here on a thread where it comes off as contentious. I know I've written this several times before. Any Editor can help you out - if you give them the chance - and you can try direct e-mail.

Gunnie
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Saturday, January 31, 2004 - 06:10 AM UTC
Ian,
I thought I tried to convey this message last time. Your submissions are not being ignored, but many of them are just sitting in my mailbox awaiting action. This is why I changed the submission policy to have users send content additions directly to the editors responsible for adding it. See the Submitting Content page and you will see what I mean.

Under normal circumstances I would have forwarded your items now but I have been having mail and pc problems over the past 3 weeks.

Thanks,
Jim
IanSadler
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 324 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, January 31, 2004 - 06:21 AM UTC
hi all , many thanks for the speedy replies , i sent all the second postings as requested by jim , that was why i raised the question about them arriving at the correct destination , cheers ian
 _GOTOTOP