_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
New Hobby Shop and 5% off
Careos
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 85 Posts
KitMaker Network: 22 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 12:59 AM UTC
Ladies and Gentlemen,

First of all I wanted to thank you for your time in reading this message.

2 years ago, myself and 2 partners laid out a plan towards our own physical shop. With the state of the hobby, it is a huge gamble to lease a property and invest a large portion into inventory, so we decided to start out online and grow roots in which to anchor our physical location.

Now, 2 years later we have become a fixture at our local IPMS Region 4 shows and attended our first national convention this year, to great success because of modelers like yourselves.

We are passionate about what we do and our hobby. Our number one goal is the growth of this hobby we all hold so dear. In fact, it was on this site several years ago where I began to dip my toes into the waters of this world I am glad to be a part of. We love to bring innovative products to the market to help you produce even more striking subjects to grace your shelves and judge's tables.

To make a long story short, we wanted to offer Armorama members 5% off using code ARMORAMA5 on our website. Many of our products are already discounted and we offer $3.95 flat rate shipping on our products to the US. Our current offerings are from AK, Mig Ammo, Airfix, Tamiya and more. We would be very appreciative if you liked us on Facebook and gave us the opportunity to earn your business on our eBay and Website locations!

Thank you,

J.R. Sharp
Operations Manager
Fox One Hobbies, LLC
www.foxonehobbies.com
 _GOTOTOP