_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
a uk newbie
charlieBarley
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2015 - 10:36 PM UTC
greetings from a place in the UK that isn't currently flooded. so i'm new to internet forums so please forgive any mistakes I make while learning,but not to the hobby. My preferred builds are Warships, mostly 1/350 or 1/700 but I have built the odd other scale once or twice.

I'm 53 and returned to the hobby in 2012 after several years, mmm or a decade or three. I'm retired due to illness,no sorry to hear it though please,I have the self inflicted smokers disease Emphysema.

my fleet currently stands at 92 1/350's, 2 1/200's 2 1/144's and too many 1/700's. Pride of my fleet is the USS Iowa in 1/200 scale.

allan.
Littorio
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 4,728 Posts
KitMaker Network: 279 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 12:59 AM UTC
Allen welcome to the Kitmaker network.

If you haven't find it already we build ships in the modelshipwrights part of the network, I also build 1/350 ships from time to time. We also have a UK section within the forum just click on the Bulldog shield within my name banner.

Loads of friendly people here and lots of knowledge.

It'll be nice to see some of your builds when ready, note you'll need to upload your photos onto a hosting site, there's several free ones out there then you post them into your posts here.
HARV
Visit this Community
Wyoming, United States
entire network: 3,098 Posts
KitMaker Network: 899 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 04:47 AM UTC
Welcome Allan. Glad that you joined up. This is a great site with lots of helpful folks. Don't hesitate to ask any questions that you might have.

Randy
 _GOTOTOP