_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
IWATA HP CH Airbrush
gregcctrn
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
entire network: 329 Posts
KitMaker Network: 236 Posts
Posted: Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 03:43 AM UTC
I recently purchased a Harder and Steenbeck Infinity CR Plus 2 in 1...being the 2 in 1 it came with two needles. So I really don't use the Iwata anymore.

It's in great shape and works perfectly, needle is not bent and seals are intact. Below is the blurb from Iwata's website. I have also attached some pictures.

$95.00 USD + Actual Cost of Shipping

I have attached a link below with the dimensions and weight (cm and kg) of the package that the airbrush will arrive in, along with the weight. Enter MY postal code: V8N 2V3 and your zip/postal code or country and presto you will know the cost of shipping!

Dimensions: L = 20 cm W = 10 cm H = 6 cm Weight = 0.280 kg

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s1

photo DSC_2079_zpshceg60pr.jpg

photo DSC_2073_zps6nn06y0i.jpg

photo Airbrush1_zpsqkmhs5yq.jpg

Here is the description from Iwata's website:

Featuring the ultimate in air control directly at the nozzle with Iwata's new Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve Technology, this Hi-Line Series brush doesn't just change air pressure instantly - it changes the way you airbrush.
Designed for artists who need extreme control of detailed spraying, this brush uses larger diameter threads on the nozzle than the High Performance Series. This makes the nozzle much stronger when tightening it onto the airbrush and ensures better centering of the nozzle when it screws onto the airbrush body.

This Hi-Line Series brush is now made with PTFE needle packing, a dual-purpose cutaway, pre-set handle and one-piece auxiliary lever/needle chucking guide.

Features a 0.3-mm nozzle and a large 1/3 oz. (9 ml) tapered gravity-feed cup

The larger nozzle and needle makes this an ideal airbrush for spraying a variety of paints from watercolors to solvent-based automotive paints
 _GOTOTOP