Armor kits for sale by poster.
Selling Started Projects and scrap kits
StukaJr
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 346 Posts
KitMaker Network: 17 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 16, 2015 - 10:40 PM UTC
Tanks, cars and airplanes, List to be updated - lots of started projects that have potential but I just won't get around to working with. All priced to move, photographed in detail and described to best of my knowledge.

Two and a half scrap kits - SPG, tank and a horse cart. Judge as Diorama setting / display base material. 1/35 DML Ferdinand cut in halves for diorama, Maquete T-34 Model 41 knocked out with some extra steel wheels, Eastern European Cart 1/35 Masterbox - no boxes, with manuals, decals. Will be packaged in spare model boxes with padding for finished pieces. PE for Ferdinand. Manuals for all three. Decals for Ferdinand and T-34. All in some degree of assembly. Lots of Diorama building potential. Note that this is a big lot and shipping gets pricey outside of US. - SOLD

1/48 Tamiya Mitsubishi A6M5c Zero "Zeke" - Started and complete kit. Please note that fuselage will need some love as some paneling detail may have gotten fubar. Buy it now and offer option.

1/48 Hasegawa Fw190A-3 Focke Wulf - wing and fuselage mostly assembled, some clean up and filling... All parts portent to the build are assembled or are on sprues. Clear parts and Decals are sealed, original box and manual. Interior cockpit assembly began as part of fuselage, so may be challenge to finish / paint. Buy it now and offer option.

Added some ammo items - 1/35 Turned brass 105mm leFH18 & WESPE ammo and 1/35 Plus Model resin German WWII ammo crates. Prices are set lower than what I see currently available. Offers accepted.

Added a 1/35 Masterbox PzIA Munitionsschlepper munitions carrier with added RPM (if I recall correctly) PzI turret... Better photos coming - I'll also probably add some ammo items.

Added a partially assembled Tamiya 1/35 Schwimmwagen, meant as a wreck / derelict / abandoned vehicle - perfect for figure display base, recovery vehicle or full diorama. Could be yours for $5!

Give me an offer - I can end auction if it doesn't yet have bids.

More to be listed.
StukaJr
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 346 Posts
KitMaker Network: 17 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 20, 2015 - 03:43 AM UTC
Items added, to stay relevant
 _GOTOTOP