Post your parts needs here.
Looking orF Jeep Parts
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 17,694 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,968 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 07:25 AM UTC
I am continuing my jeep collection by cobbling together an M38 using the MK Models M606, Plus Model M38 set (which is not really complete since it is incorrectly made to convert a Willys MB, not an MC/M606 body) and parts for a low hood Willys MB. I am missing the low engine cowl/dash board cover (Tamiya part A35), the radiator (Tamiya part A19), and the engine bottom off of the frame (Tamiya part A7). If you can spare these parts or their equivalent from another kit, it would be most appreciated. I can trade for parts or pay for them.

Thanks in advance.
armyguy
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 262 Posts
KitMaker Network: 108 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 08:01 AM UTC
Gino the parts that you are looking for will used parts do or are you looking for new parts right off the sprue. I've got a couple of built kits that I'm going to toss , will check to see if I have any unused parts.
Right now I'm in the middle of reorganizing things so it takes a while to find any thing.

Dave
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
Posted: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 03:50 PM UTC
I prefer unused, but if they are really clean and not really marred by glue and paint, I may be able to use them. Let me know what you find.
armyguy
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 262 Posts
KitMaker Network: 108 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 07:57 AM UTC
Sorry none of the parts you need in my spare parts box and as far as salvaging parts off those kits I was tossing no go I glued them good.
Dave
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 04:52 PM UTC
No problem, I ended up finding another Tamiya Willys pretty cheap. You can never have too many jeeps.

Thanks for checking.
 _GOTOTOP