_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade: Wanted: Parts
Post your parts needs here.
Looking to buy - 1/32 WnW decals, partial ok!
StukaJr
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 346 Posts
KitMaker Network: 17 Posts
Posted: Monday, October 26, 2015 - 11:44 PM UTC
Looking to take partial decal sets off your hands! Did you finish a WingNut Wings kit and left with decals for markings of aircraft just laying around?

I only need decals pertaining to the specific aircraft in question, so general decals shared between aircraft (national markings, factory badges etc) are not necessary. Ideally, the sheet is from kit that was used to build one aircraft and I take the rest - basically, I'll take the leftovers / not-too-sloppy-seconds

Specific Decal items I am looking for:

Item A: Partial Decal sheet from 1/32 WingNut Wings Sopwith Pup RNAS kit 32016 - no preference on options available, just let me know what options were used / left available.

Item B: Pheon Decals 1/32 RNAS Operational Pups 32014 leftovers - just let me know what options were used / left available.

Item C: Decal set 1/32 WingNut Wings 30016 Albatros DVa "The Bavarians" - preferably Sigmann, Boning / Hopf and Bohning options available, though I'll take any of the three.

PM if you have something to offer!
StukaJr
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 346 Posts
KitMaker Network: 17 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 10:56 PM UTC
On the slight chance that this gets another 50 views - this is more of a favor / stop hoarding good stuff request Share the wealth!
 _GOTOTOP