_GOTOBOTTOM
Events & Shows
Local, Regional, or International.
Model Expo 2004-attention to all aussies!
lestweforget
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 2,832 Posts
KitMaker Network: 680 Posts
Posted: Saturday, January 24, 2004 - 12:35 PM UTC
G'day everyone, this is a post for all aussies to read, I am trying to organize all ausrtalian members of Armorama to make a show at the Model expo 2004, it will be held on the corner of Lummer ave, right next to the Flemmington Racecourse, in melbourne Vic, and will be held from the 6th till the 8th of March, now this isnt late notice so i urge all of you who would be interested in going as part of ARMORAMA to notify me iether here, or via PM
Now, a question for Jim, would it be ok if i organized to hire some tables for armorama members work to be displayed, we could have a whole bunch of leaflets "advertisin" this great site, and just spread awarness of the talent we have here at this great community.
On that note we would need some kind of a Banner to put over the front of the table, if anyone here will be interested in going and would be able to get hold or make such a thing, i would really appreciate it, of course i will do it if no one can but its worth asking.
The web site is MODEL EXPO 2004 ]
Please let me know asap if you are interested, i know ACHTUNG is already very keen on it (the website ahs all the comps rules and requirments, as well as the full address of the event, and phone number u can contact about it.)
CHEERS!!!!!
 _GOTOTOP