Post your parts needs here.
Wanted T-62 Sprockets
rfbaer
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 1,866 Posts
KitMaker Network: 166 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - 07:54 PM UTC
I missed my shot at a trade (just found some T-72 sprockets) but hey.....
I need some T-62 sprockets, preferably Trumpeter, to fit OmSh (T-55 type) tracks. Will buy, or as mentioned, can trade Tamiya T-72 sprockets, assembled and painted but in excellent condition.
I'm in the middle of of doing a Tamiya T-62 (I know, but it all came really cheap) and the Spade Ace tracks I'm using are almost 1mm narrower than the Tamiya T-62 sprockets, which I have already assembled and would prefer not to use for a couple of reasons, the most obvious being that they're seriously over-simplified.
I would even be interested in buying any partial Trump T-62 kits, left-overs, stash queens, whatever.
cutigerfan
Visit this Community
South Carolina, United States
entire network: 133 Posts
KitMaker Network: 47 Posts
Posted: Monday, September 21, 2015 - 04:07 PM UTC
I'm not 100% sure but I may have a set from the Tamiya Tiran 5. I'm in New York and when I return back home I'll take a look and see and let you know. BTW, their already assemble and primed. So, you make want to take that into consideration .
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Monday, September 21, 2015 - 04:24 PM UTC
I have the sprockets from Trumpy's T-62 mod 62, if you need them. I will have more spares, but need to open the kit, first.
rfbaer
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Monday, September 21, 2015 - 09:48 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I'm not 100% sure but I may have a set from the Tamiya Tiran 5. I'm in New York and when I return back home I'll take a look and see and let you know. BTW, their already assemble and primed. So, you make want to take that into consideration .

I'm interested! Any more parts from that kit left over?
rfbaer
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Monday, September 21, 2015 - 09:49 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I have the sprockets from Trumpy's T-62 mod 62, if you need them. I will have more spares, but need to open the kit, first.

Still interested, let me know what you have left over when you can.
 _GOTOTOP