_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
All in One Pz III H Kit for Sale !!!
panzerstike
Visit this Community
Connecticut, United States
entire network: 36 Posts
KitMaker Network: 20 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 11, 2015 - 08:51 AM UTC

Hey Gang,

Since Dragon would not do it , I have. I have Combined parts From IIIH Late 6642 with the Early H 6641 kit to make a true all in one Pz III H kit. The Early kit 6641 box is used as is the whole kit , 6641 is 100% Except one piece I have removed the Early 36cm Sprockets and replaced them with the Widened style from a Dragon Hummel Kit. These wrong early Sprockets were the only downfall of this kit, but I have fixed that with true Dragon Parts. So there is a 100% 6641 kit here with the corrected Sprockets. I have also added the Turret rear equipment box , the so called Rommel box to this. Also added the 6642 sprues of the Late H shocks and the small H Sprue with the alternate Smoke candle rack. To round this out have added the 6642 Instruction sheet and the 6642 Decals , the 6641 Sheet and Decals are also Present. Also added the tiny metal frontt lights Conduit as the 6641 has them in plastic I added the metal ones. Also to top this off I have adde an RB Metal Barrel for this kit. So there you have it one Box almost any Pz III H you want to build in one box. I will sell this kit for $60 includes Shipping in the US. Please send any inquiries to my Email Below. Remember Shipping is included and Your getting the fixings for the H you want all in one box. All parts are in like new condition and %90 are factory sealed bags. Thanks for looking .

Brian

panzerstikeATcomcast.net

seba33
Visit this Community
Canada
entire network: 16 Posts
KitMaker Network: 16 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 11, 2015 - 09:05 AM UTC
Do you have any Panther or Tiger I model kits. Sebastian
 _GOTOTOP