_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
New VOYAGER PE Sets
M4A1Sherman
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 4,403 Posts
KitMaker Network: 21 Posts
Posted: Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 08:34 PM UTC
While browsing this morning, I noticed that PMMS posted some new 1/35 VOYAGER PE sets for US & German WWII subjects, as well as Modern sets. It's worth a look...
SgtRam
Staff MemberContributing Writer
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 3,971 Posts
KitMaker Network: 568 Posts
Posted: Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 08:47 PM UTC
Some nice looking stuff. I am kind off moving away from Voyager lately, am finding some of their sets contain way more then you will ever need, especially when you almost rebuilt the entire plastic kit from PE.

Example, recently started on a RSO, have the Voyager sets, which I mostly got for the PAK 40, but in the set, you build the entire rear deck with photo etched. To me this it too extreme, and I went with the plastic part, and just picked and chose the details I wanted.

M4A1Sherman
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 4,403 Posts
KitMaker Network: 21 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2015 - 06:45 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Some nice looking stuff. I am kind off moving away from Voyager lately, am finding some of their sets contain way more then you will ever need, especially when you almost rebuilt the entire plastic kit from PE.

Example, recently started on a RSO, have the Voyager sets, which I mostly got for the PAK 40, but in the set, you build the entire rear deck with photo etched. To me this it too extreme, and I went with the plastic part, and just picked and chose the details I wanted.

That's the same thought process that I use- You have to admit, though, that VOYAGER DOES put out some beautiful stuff...
 _GOTOTOP