_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hi from the Bodensee - Lake Constance
astursimmer
Visit this Community
Baden-Württemberg, Germany
entire network: 36 Posts
KitMaker Network: 11 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 01:24 PM UTC
Hello everybody,

I am a spaniard currently living in the german "south shore" at the Constance lake.
I am interested in armor in general, at first I was most focused on german armour, later I discovered the Shermans and I have tried also some modern stuff, both western and soviet.
I love crazy scratch builds based on 3D designed parts. I have also used my skills to investigate some dimensional issues with kits, which might sort me as a rivet counter. Actually what I enjoy is the challenge to find a straightforward solution for the issue. That´s probably my "dark side" as engineer...
I own a huge collection of walkaround pictures and measurements from many vehicles from many of the most important european museums, Normandy and the Bulge area.

Well now let´s start posting...
kind regards
Nacho
HARV
Visit this Community
Wyoming, United States
entire network: 3,098 Posts
KitMaker Network: 899 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 06:22 PM UTC
Welcome to Armorama Nacho. There are a lot of helpful members here so don't ever hesitate to ask any questions that you might have.

Take care,
Randy
ivanhoe6
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 2,023 Posts
KitMaker Network: 626 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 08:03 PM UTC
Hola Nacho ! Welcome to Armorama ! Great place to visit and participate. As Harv said lots of good and helpful people here. Lucky man, living on the Bodensee. Lindau was always a favorite spot to visit and recover after a few days & nights spent in the beer tents of Oktoberfest.

Tom
astursimmer
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 12:43 PM UTC
Hi Randy, Thanks for your welcome words
Nacho
astursimmer
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 12:45 PM UTC
Hi Tom,
Thanks for your kind words.
Yes Lindau is a nice place, I work there. Although I live somewhere else, Lindau is in winter really too quiet....
Nacho
 _GOTOTOP