Aircraft kits for sale by poster.
GT Resin 2015 IPMS NATS Specials
GTResin
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 8 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 06:57 PM UTC
Hi, Here are promotional offering from GT Resin Products for the 2015 IPMS Nationals in Columbus Ohio.

The Belly Strap will be included at no additional charge to:
-F-4G Antenna set for Revell
-F-4G Super Set for Revell
-F-4G Super Set for Tamiya

Make your own F-4 Super Set:
-Purchase a Tamiya or Revell Cockpit, Exhaust, and Intake set and save $15. F-4G excluded,

New Product introductions:
-Pave Spike POD in USAF trim, complete with decals, positionable Camera Head, Positionable sense cover, and a Clear lens. $20
-F-16I SUFA Complete Exhaust Set for Academy $20
- F-16CJ Block 42/52 Conversion Set for the Tamiya CJ Viper Kit. $55 Show Special!
-New Resin Intakes for the tame and Revell F-4 Phantom kits. USN and USAF Versions $25
-F-4E Slat Wing Set W/TISEO... ASL NEW CAD designed and 3D printed. Nothing else like it in terms of scale accuracy and ease of installation $40 , Save $5
-F-105 D/F/G Super Sets

Other Specials:
-All Tamiya intakes $20, when purchased with a F-4B/N Super Set, F-4G Super Set, and F-4E ARN-101 Super Set
-All F-105 Super Sets are Available, Saving you $8 off of the a-la-Carte pricing

We are closing out the older F-16 exhaust s for the Academy, Revell, and Hasegawa fro $12, while they last. I have approximately 20 of these. They have no instructions, and are just the nozzle and the burner tube.

-F-15 PW 100/220E Exhaust sets, with or without Turkey Feathers, $25, Save $4

In addition to our full line of Resin items that we will have, we will have our plastic parts on hand, Hard to find decals, and other items. Tina and I will both be there so please come by and say hello. We will be in the Delaware room, across from the ZM Display.

We take Cash and Credit Cards. There is also a Show pick up if you wish to prepay and place an order now. Just PM me or email: [email protected]

Thank you so much for your support over the past year, we look forward to seeing you there.

Gary
 _GOTOTOP