_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Canada
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Opportuinity for someone
tominizer
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 210 Posts
KitMaker Network: 118 Posts
Posted: Saturday, June 27, 2015 - 09:01 PM UTC
Its with a heavy heart that I've decided to close the doors on my modelling hobby. At 47 years old it's been a long run and I've seen a lot of things change. But my frustration with my eyes and hands as well as finding myself pursuing other interests and not sitting at the bench so much anymore has had me seriously think about putting this hobby to bed.

So, to my fellow Canadians, I offer you my collection. I'm in the process of inventorying it all right now and there's a LOT of stuff....... two Iwata air brushes an Iawata compressor, paints, stains, oils, dry-rub, a LOT of kits, tons of resin and brass update sets, etc, etc. It's a lifetime of collecting and hording.

My preference is to dump the collection all in one shot for a fair and reasonable price. OR, in large pieces. I'm not interested in parting this pile out. WAY too much work and there's too much stuff to have to maintain a listing.

If you are interested, I'm located just north of Toronto, Ontario Canada. I should have the listing available soon and will try and post some typical pictures of the things being sold.

I can be contacted at [email protected]

tominizer
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 210 Posts
KitMaker Network: 118 Posts
Posted: Saturday, June 27, 2015 - 09:19 PM UTC
The Bench

Some of the kits:

Some more:

raypalmer
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,151 Posts
KitMaker Network: 100 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 10:27 PM UTC
So did you really just give it all away?
 _GOTOTOP