_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
got some pics up
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
entire network: 6,043 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,603 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 16, 2002 - 08:36 AM UTC
Put some pics up Jim ought to like this as no wI have a place to put them and don't have to pest after him
Jeff
Happy fathers day to all us fathers.
My DAD also

http://community.webshots.com/user/reef12
sourkraut
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 602 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 16, 2002 - 08:47 AM UTC
looking good .id like to see the marder when its finished
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 16, 2002 - 08:53 AM UTC
Jeff,
Doh...you could have used the new "Armorama at MSN" ( http://groups.msn.com/armorama/ ) site I just put up last week. I think each user signing up with .NET/MSN gets 3mb for each sign-in name. But I think having your own space is kind of nice too. I wish I had time to upload all the photos (and do them speedily like the old days) but just not the case anymore now that the site is larger and I get so many. Once this MSN site is more defined and has more content I will be adding links from this site to that one so visitors will be able to tie into it (and visa-versa).

The project is going well then?? When do you think you are going to start building a base for the dio?

Cheers,
Jim
Spike9077
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
entire network: 179 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 16, 2002 - 10:44 AM UTC
Looks like you have quite a few models that need painting. So your tecnique is build a bunch of models and then paint them all together :-) . Are those all in 1/35 or 1/72? Looking forward to seeing them all completed. :-)

Mark
Sundown
Visit this Community
Canada
entire network: 67 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 16, 2002 - 11:58 AM UTC
Hey reef, I hope you were able to get a bulk discount buying all those models...too bad the Costco warehouse doesn't sell models

Happy building!
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
entire network: 6,043 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,603 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 16, 2002 - 06:24 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Jeff,
Doh...you could have used the new "Armorama at MSN" ( http://groups.msn.com/armorama/ ) site I just put up last week. I think each user signing up with .NET/MSN gets 3mb for each sign-in name. But I think having your own space is kind of nice too. I wish I had time to upload all the photos (and do them speedily like the old days) but just not the case anymore now that the site is larger and I get so many. Once this MSN site is more defined and has more content I will be adding links from this site to that one so visitors will be able to tie into it (and visa-versa).

The project is going well then?? When do you think you are going to start building a base for the dio?

Cheers,
Jim

Think I might as I am a member of MSN anyway,well at least we send them money every month,but you know how Microsoft is.
Jeff

Ps a few years on the base Jim maybe we will be moving soon.
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
entire network: 9,763 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,351 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 16, 2002 - 07:54 PM UTC
How can you keep building and never paint a model. I have tried to build 2 or 3 and then paint them together, but they they keep bugging me until they are totally finished. Then when they are finished they bug me to put them in a dio. Id have too many samll parts anyway, to put together. When you start painting, youll get fed up and need to build more to break the tedium. This cycle will never end. youre a gonner.... theres no hope.... BBLLAAHH!! #:-)
 _GOTOTOP