_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
hello peeps
sabreuk
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
entire network: 79 Posts
KitMaker Network: 6 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 04:09 AM UTC
hey guys/gals my names craig im 36 a have a lovely wife who is also creative with hobbies particulary in the cross stitch department. I currently live in east Yorkshire in the united kingdom but we are looking to move abroad shortly if all goes well.

I started building models when I was around 8 or 9 years old upto 16 then had a long break from the hobby as other things got in the way but have got myself back into it over the last 2 years. I do have a passion for armour and I also like sci fi builds aswell esp alien vs predator star wars etc. I tried my hand at a ships and murdered a perfectly good 350 Tirpitz and half pulled off a 600 bismark by airfix, I also try and steer clear of aircraft not that I don't like them its the damn canopies that scare me lol. well that was a quick intro to me and hope to have a natter with all you talented guys and girls on here thanks craig
sabreuk
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 04:18 AM UTC
he is a pic of me so you guys know what I look like.

Littorio
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 4,728 Posts
KitMaker Network: 279 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 09:10 AM UTC
Welcome to the network Craig, take your time to have a look around as we build ships, aircraft, scifi and figures as well as armour. If you didn't know, up in the top left of the web page is a button which say 'browse sites' click this and a drop down then lists all the other sites in the network.

Have fun.
sabreuk
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 10:59 AM UTC
Thanks for the welcome buddy ill have a look at that button and have a good snoop about buddy
HARV
Visit this Community
Wyoming, United States
entire network: 3,098 Posts
KitMaker Network: 899 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 06:07 PM UTC
Welcome to Armorama Craig. I hope that you enjoy the site.

Randy
sabreuk
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 07:37 PM UTC
Thanks for the welcome randy appreciate it buddy ill get posting some of my builds up when I get chance
 _GOTOTOP