_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
alternate endings.
steve1
Visit this Community
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
entire network: 91 Posts
KitMaker Network: 11 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 10:48 PM UTC
Hi guys, as we all know there is a lot of prototype kits out there armour, aircraft and and probably ships to a degree, what I wanted to do was get feed back on certain chapters in ww2 were things went the other way ie,what if monty had been beaten in North Africa,or the RAF had been beaten at the Battle of Britain, maybe the bulge had been a success. Perhaps the Germans had not invaded Russia but stopped at their Eastern border, set defensive positions and started a mass weapons production programme, actually putting into production all the prototypes discovered at the end of the war. Perhaps the war dragged on till the late 40s or even 50s, what would be in use by then? And so on.
This idea might generate some good diorama ideas, but guys let's not make this political, a simple chapter start, middle and end right off the top of the head. It's just for fun so let's not get to excited.
PanzerKarl
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,439 Posts
KitMaker Network: 283 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2015 - 05:02 AM UTC
I was think along the lines of the walking machines like in Wolfenstein,something like this:

As you say just for fun

See even John Lennon got in the photo.
steve1
Visit this Community
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
entire network: 91 Posts
KitMaker Network: 11 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2015 - 06:37 AM UTC
Excellent love this, and yep this is the sort of thing I was talking about brilliant.
 _GOTOTOP