History Club
Military history and past events only. Rants or inflamitory comments will be removed.
Hosted by Frank Amato
interesting story
lestweforget
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 2,832 Posts
KitMaker Network: 680 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2004 - 06:49 PM UTC
Matts only jokin, this is a persononal joke youse wont get, lol, but basically he acts as if hes angry at me i believe it then he says im gullable and ehs got me about 7 times now, lol, but yeah this was part of his little sceem as i didnt wanna have a competition, ok well then umm, just ignore this whole thing, oh and im a way better modeller, lol cheers
mikeli125
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,595 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,079 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2004 - 10:08 PM UTC
I was wondering how many of our US fellas knew about an incident which happened during world war 2 in the UK.
I first found out about it in a book called liboraters about the history
of african americans and thier contrubutions to WW2 . the story started when some soldiers were refused some drink at the pub as it had closed and later on a fight broke
out between them and some white MP's on of the MP's opened fire and mortally wounded
one of the soldiers who died a few days later this enraged the rest of the unit and a riot broke out within the town and shots were fired ect. I'm intersted in this story as it happened a couple of hundred meters from my house in Bamber Bridge after the battle ran a story on it and have pictures ect of the town funny to see parts of it which have changed the police station is now a pub! if any one would like a copy of the article let me know and I'll scan you a copy over