Post your general item needs here.
Iltis Kit
2002hummer
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 812 Posts
KitMaker Network: 105 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 03, 2015 - 12:36 AM UTC
Hello, Does anyone know of or have a kit of either the Volkswagen German Army Iltis or the Canadian Bombardier version that they are willing to sell.
horsegunner
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 347 Posts
KitMaker Network: 239 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 03, 2015 - 08:31 PM UTC
There was a vac-form kit many (25+ years) made by Hobby Modellbau Schmidt. If you can find one, good luck. Many of us have been looking for a kit for years......

Art
Joker
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
entire network: 813 Posts
KitMaker Network: 203 Posts
Posted: Monday, April 06, 2015 - 10:45 PM UTC
Resicast used to make one, I think it's been out of production for a while, although it may be worth it to get in contact with them, you never know, right?
Try Elite models from Germany they released one as well and I think it still may be available, however it will require some fiddling to make it Canadian, and to be truthful the kit is a bit of a dog. I've built both and they require quite abit of work.

Good luck in your quest,

P

PS...try Paul at Trackjam, He may have one available.
2002hummer
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 04:29 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Resicast used to make one, I think it's been out of production for a while, although it may be worth it to get in contact with them, you never know, right?
Try Elite models from Germany they released one as well and I think it still may be available, however it will require some fiddling to make it Canadian, and to be truthful the kit is a bit of a dog. I've built both and they require quite abit of work.

Good luck in your quest,

P

PS...try Paul at Trackjam, He may have one available.

Thanks for the help Art and Peter. I have tried them all and no luck. I guess I will have to try and get the real thing.
covkid
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 252 Posts
KitMaker Network: 19 Posts
Posted: Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 12:08 AM UTC

Hi there,

Elite in Germany make one and there are several different diecasts for this in 1/35. The diecasts are pretty good looking and fairly well detailed by the look of them but they are pretty expensive. They are by a company called Y-serie who also do some other interesting stuff in this scale.

Regards Jason
challenger1mk3
Visit this Community
Hungary
entire network: 31 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5 Posts
Posted: Monday, April 13, 2015 - 03:42 PM UTC
Hi,

I have a Resicast resin 1/35 WV Iltis, an I would like to sell.Unstarted, complete kit.
2002hummer
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Monday, April 13, 2015 - 06:05 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi,

I have a Resicast resin 1/35 WV Iltis, an I would like to sell.Unstarted, complete kit.

PM sent
 _GOTOTOP