_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hiya from England
gajman
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 18 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 04:27 PM UTC
Hello,

My name's Gary, I've been building models for many years now but have tended to build aircraft. I've recently made the switch to vehicles when I saw, and bought, the HobbyBoss M1070 transporter kit. I'm now hooked on modern tank transporters, cargo trucks and MRAPs.

The detail provided in kits from the likes of Bronco, Panda and Meng are amazing.

I'm not a world class modeller, I don't go for 100% accuracy, I do it for the enjoyment and I do hope that I improve slightly with every kit I build.

Thanks for reading this.

Cheers
russamotto
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 3,389 Posts
KitMaker Network: 625 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 07:10 PM UTC
Welcome to the site, Gary. Looks like you are in for all the right reasons. Share your work, look for tips and advice, and enjoy your builds!
barkingdigger
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
entire network: 3,981 Posts
KitMaker Network: 574 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 08:44 PM UTC
Hi Gary,

Welcome to the site! Whereabouts in the UK are you? I might be preachin' to the choir, but if you haven't done so already you might want to look up your local branch of MAFVA - we're a friendly armour-oriented bunch of modellers.

(I've got the Faun SLT staring at me from the stash, just begging to be built as a display pad for Leopards...)
HARV
Visit this Community
Wyoming, United States
entire network: 3,098 Posts
KitMaker Network: 899 Posts
Posted: Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 10:53 PM UTC
Welcome Gary, glad to have you with us.

Randy
 _GOTOTOP