Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
It's been a while.
Sudzonic
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,096 Posts
KitMaker Network: 69 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 04:08 PM UTC
Hi guys, it has been a very long time since I posted anything here, but I am back and have a load of projects in the pipeline.

I have massive changes in my personal circumstances over the last year, I have a new job working with young adults with autism spectrum disorder and complex needs, it is a very challenging job and very demanding.

The upside is i now have the means to start building up a new stash, I hope to start blogging here again very soon as the first batch of new kits are on the way and should be here by the weekend.

russamotto
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 3,389 Posts
KitMaker Network: 625 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 08:48 PM UTC
Good luck in the new job. That is what I do at home. Are they at about the same level of functioning or is it all across the spectrum?
Sudzonic
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,096 Posts
KitMaker Network: 69 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 09:12 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Good luck in the new job. That is what I do at home. Are they at about the same level of functioning or is it all across the spectrum?

Thanks dude, I work at various levels but mainly at the higher level. I also do some out reach work with higher functioning service users, its challenging work at both ends of spectrum each case is so different.