_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: The Union Jack Club
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Dragon 1/6th Scale sherman M4A3
easto286
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 02:16 PM UTC
Hi All,
I purchased the Dragon 1/6th Sherman M4A3 kit on the 24th November 2014, upon checking the kit against the parts list I found I had 340 parts ZA that's the chevron track block however there were no parts ZB there should have been 170 ZA and 170 ZB.

I've opened two tickets now with dragon care one on the 27th November 2014 and the second one on 12th January 2015
with no response from them at all.

I think they should change their customer support site to Dragon don't care.

In desperation I'm wondering if someone in the UK has bought this kit and has 340 parts ZB and no ZA parts
if so perhaps we could help each other with the desired missing parts.

regards
Glyn
PanzerKarl
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,439 Posts
KitMaker Network: 283 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 11:39 PM UTC
Tell you what Glyn for the price you have paid for it id be phoning them,never mind opening tickets.I opened a ticket 2 months ago and still waiting.

Have you tried their Facebook or twitter accounts?
Can't find a UK agent but it might be Creative models as the main UK importer not too sure.

I could go to Hong Kong and teach them the meaning of customer care and after sales

Regards
Karl
easto286
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 01:45 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Tell you what Glyn for the price you have paid for it id be phoning them,never mind opening tickets.I opened a ticket 2 months ago and still waiting.

Have you tried their Facebook or twitter accounts?
Can't find a UK agent but it might be Creative models as the main UK importer not too sure.

I could go to Hong Kong and teach them the meaning of customer care and after sales

Regards
Karl

Hi Karl,
I don't use Facebook or twitter and I haven't got a phone number for them.

I know one thing I certainly won't be buying any more Dragon models if this is the way they treat their customers.

As for going to Hong Kong might be on the expensive side don't you think?? This kit has already cost me too much as it is.

Will have to bite the bullet and try to cast them myself, a friend had three spare ZB's so I can make moulds from these and cast them in resin!! More expense on an already very expensive kit.
Regards
Glyn.
 _GOTOTOP