_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello from Indonesia
undrezze
Visit this Community
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 02, 2015 - 11:01 AM UTC
Hi everyone, my name is Andres and I live in Indonesia. I have just started this hobby. And currently I am building Tamiya M4A3E2 "Jumbo" Sherman. Well, maybe sometimes I will annoy you if I have some questions about this hobby (considering I am a newbie)

Cheers!
Namabiiru
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 2,888 Posts
KitMaker Network: 489 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 02, 2015 - 11:36 AM UTC
Hello, Andres, and welcome!

It's no annoyance to post questions--sharing ideas is what the forum is all about. Also, don't forget there's already years of accrued knowledge here, so doing a quick search of the site for keywords will invariably yield a gold mine of info in short order. If it's a question about modeling I'll wager someone on KMN has asked it before!

undrezze
Visit this Community
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 01:25 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hello, Andres, and welcome!

It's no annoyance to post questions--sharing ideas is what the forum is all about. Also, don't forget there's already years of accrued knowledge here, so doing a quick search of the site for keywords will invariably yield a gold mine of info in short order. If it's a question about modeling I'll wager someone on KMN has asked it before!

Hi Mark,

Thank you so much. Yes, I have been browsing around, and there are tons of useful information here.

Cheers.
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 06:47 PM UTC
Welcome to the KitMaker Network and Armorama Andres.
 _GOTOTOP