General items for sale by poster.
FS: Nearly New Iwata HP-CS Airbrush Setup
BigSmitty
Visit this Community
Minnesota, United States
entire network: 597 Posts
KitMaker Network: 140 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 01:47 AM UTC
Looking to sell the following airbrush setup. It is perfect for someone looking to get into airbrushing but without spending the money for the same items brand new. I am only selling it as I've been experimenting with the Grex Tritium TG.3 and for me it's a much better fit.

Iwata HP-CS Airbrush (includes .35mm self-centering drop-in needle assembly)

Iwata Smart Jet Air Compressor (missing one rubber foot, mechanically it works flawlessly and includes all parts originally from the manufacturer) 110/120VAC, 80PSI max, 1/8 HP motor.

Iwata 10' braided air hose

Iwata Pistol Grip Air Filter (connects directly to the bottom of the airbrush for a final stage air filter (5 micron filter). Great if you're living in a humid climate.

I have only sprayed acrylics (Vallejo Model Air and Model Color ONLY) through the brush and it is meticulously cleaned after each use. I do not have the original boxes for either the airbrush or compressor, but will package them separately before shipping.

I am looking for $225 plus shipping for the set. Feel free to contact me via PM or email me via my profile page.

Here are some photos:

BigSmitty
Visit this Community
Minnesota, United States
entire network: 597 Posts
KitMaker Network: 140 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 11:06 PM UTC
Would prefer to have this gone within a week. I am open to offers, but make them reasonable please.

_GOTOTOP