Hosted by Matt Leese
Searching for compressor and hose
Ice_drop
Visit this Community
Uppsala, Sweden
entire network: 1 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 02:07 AM UTC
Hi this will be my first post at the forum. I got a Harder & Steenbeck airbrush for x-mas, but I need a compressor and a hose. so i' m wondering what you say about the greeloy gw106 and what kind of hose that will work between the h&s evolution silverline fpc and the greeloy gw106 compressor (cant find it on the web )? And where could i buy it (the hose)?
Best regards Albert
ohiostate19
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 10 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 11:40 PM UTC
I don't know anything about the compressor you speak of, but I just recently go a new compressor from the UK. It was around $500 but was worth every penny! The website is graphicair.co.uk The brand is Bambi silent air compressor BBM8. It's amazing!
RobBye
Visit this Community
Manitoba, Canada
entire network: 90 Posts
KitMaker Network: 12 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 10:10 PM UTC
Troy, I looked up that Bambi compressor you mentioned, and saw that it runs on 240V. Can it also run on North American 120V? Other than that one specification, it looks spectacular!
edmund
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 668 Posts
KitMaker Network: 211 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 03:04 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Troy, I looked up that Bambi compressor you mentioned, and saw that it runs on 240V. Can it also run on North American 120V? Other than that one specification, it looks spectacular!

. On some compressors you can switch the wires to get them to run on either voltages .
 _GOTOTOP