General items for sale by poster.
Pit Road, CMK, Kagero and more for sale
ironelf
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 235 Posts
KitMaker Network: 50 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 15, 2014 - 02:06 AM UTC
Just to be totally up front, I plan to use the money from the sale of these kits to buy drinks for pretty women, or sandwiches if they are super models because honestly, they always look hungry.

I'm in NYC, zip code 10028 (I can't see the Chrysler Building from here, but the New York marathon runs right by my building so I feel extra healthy). I take PayPal, buyer pays shipping (but I will knock 25% off the shipping cost) and will consider shipping overseas but the shipping costs are extreme. You can email me direct at

chrisrevans1 at yahoo.com

If you’re interested in the whole lot I’ll entertain offers…reasonable offers All kits have been stored in a smoke free, cat free, dog free, and llama free home.

USMC figure lot - $35.00
120mm Verlinden #1125 US Marine Iwo Jima WWII (firing Thompson .45 from the shoulder)
1/16 Dogtag #MA9903 USMC Solider The Pacific War WWII (standing in a bit of an alert crouch with Garand Rifle)

1/48
Tamiya 32569 Jagdtiger Early Production – factory sealed - $20.00

Books
Kagero BM-13N Katyusha (Stalin’s Organ) includes small window masking sheet - $7.00

1/35

Pit Road GF-014 Sdkfz 263 PanzerFunkwagen conversion (resin and white metal) - $30.00

Cheers!

Chris
Bushpilot
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 3 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Saturday, December 20, 2014 - 08:51 PM UTC
Chris it was so easy to do business with you, I am sending for more. Thanks a million! Will be looking for more from you.
 _GOTOTOP