_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
New from Spring Hill, Florida
usmc7285
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 4 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 06:41 PM UTC
Hey everybody my name is Ron and I'm 29 yrs old and from Spring Hill, Florida. I served 5 years in the Marine Corps as an infantryman. I started modeling when I was little with my Grandpa but I just recently got serious about it. I am focused on German armor and aircraft from WW2. I currently have both Tasca Panzer II Luchs on my bench right now. I'm thinking about doing a diorama with the two. Any tips and info would be greatly appreciated. I hope to meet some good people on here and most importantly learn more than I did the day before. Thanks guys

Semper Fi
Ron Jackson
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 10:23 PM UTC
Hello, form sunny Florida. Welcome to the site. It's good to hear that you like WWII German armor. You are, now, part of a large group. There are plenty of good guys, here that will be more than happy to help. Just remember, have fun and you are doing it right.
grunt136mike
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 1,896 Posts
KitMaker Network: 38 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 07:26 AM UTC
Hi RJ;

First let me Say; SEMPER FI MY BROTHER !!!! and Welcome too the Club ! If you are Interested you can join our Local Club in our Area, If your Interested send me A PM and I will give you more Info.

REGARDS; MIKE.
 _GOTOTOP