_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Swastika Decals
nheather
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 295 Posts
KitMaker Network: 90 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 02:06 AM UTC
Although I predominantly do 1/35 armour, I recently picked up the Revell 1/32 Arado 196 as a plane that I have always liked. It attracted me because it was so cheap but I'm afraid that I've bitten the Etch bug a bit (so far the cost of etch is about twice the cost of the kit).

I started off thinking I wanted the interior (just the instrument and equipment panels. But then I started thinking the other interior and maybe the seatbelts and I ended up buying the Eduard Big-Ed pack. Looking at it, I realised that it doesn't really do the machine guns - there is a jacket for the rear gun that you have to roll from a rectangle - I can't imagine I would make a good job of that so I splashed out on pre-made brass barrels and jackets (they do look good).

So one thing that is missing is the 'dreaded' swastikas for the tail fin.

Where can you buy something suitable. I've done some googling and the only things I have found is big sheets with mixed scales - with a big price to go with it.

I'm not into aircraft modelling in general so all I want is two 1/32 swastikas - is there any where that I can buy these without have to buy a whole sheet of stuff that I will never use.

Has anyone got a sheet, and doesn't do 1/32 and would like to sell?

Cheers,

Nigel
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 03:45 AM UTC
Aeromaster 32031 is what you are looking for. It has assorted sizes, meant for large and small scale aircraft.
 _GOTOTOP