_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
HI from So Cal USA
zeekodadi
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - 04:31 PM UTC
Hey guys I'm Zee I'm new hear, and returning to the hobby from a long brake. Just wanted to start by introducing myself and saying WOW what a site!! and what a bunch of talented and great set of people there are here. when i came back into the hobby i went towards the 1/24 1/12 cars, but got tired of that real quick. I was finding myself buying and not even putting any kits together. At same time i would look at the military models builds and forums and started to appreciate what you guys go with the weathering and detailing, i can go on and on, basically i was hooked. All it took was couple of hrs on this and other military modeling forums. so i just dove head first got me couple of meng / Tamiya / Hobbyboss kits and the rest is history. Im working on a camera set up so i can start sharing my work and getting involved.

Long story short just wanted to say Hi and thank everyone in advance for all you guys do here, with sharing and helping people new/returning to the hobby.

Here is a list of kits that i have so far: until i get some pics to share

mend ts-010 "terminator" WIP
meng ss-005 bradley M3A3 waiting interior
meng ts-005 merkava mk.3bz

tamiya dragon wagon
tamiya m41 walker bulldog

hobbyboss m1070 (DAMN what did i get my self into )
Aussiepilot
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 13 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 16, 2014 - 12:09 PM UTC
Hi zee and welcome aboard! Don't worried about the car models, I don't like them either
grunt136mike
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 1,896 Posts
KitMaker Network: 38 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 03:51 PM UTC
Hi;

GOOD ONYA CAM !!! I DONT LIKE THEM EITHER.

GDAY & CHEERS; MIKE.
abbatoys
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 38 Posts
KitMaker Network: 16 Posts
Posted: Friday, October 24, 2014 - 01:08 PM UTC
Zee, I am with you, did a jeep cj7 model way back and all military ones after that. Just getting back into it myself...
 _GOTOTOP