_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
WWII Axis books for sale
vonMarshall
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 192 Posts
KitMaker Network: 7 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 11:10 PM UTC
Hi all

I seem to be spending more time on modern armour nowadays and thought it worth selling some of the books I bought for modelling reference from my WWII days...

All of the books are kept in an airtight box. They range from very good to excellent in condition.

First up the very impressive D.A.K. Deutsches Afrika Korps
by Joaquín García Gázquez & Mig Jiminez which demonstrates so serious skills and ideas for those of you who share my love of the Africa wars. Looking for £15.

Another classic book for those DAK fans is "Panzers of the Kasserine - The Africa Corps in Tunisia". Lots of colour plates and great photos. £10

A logical book to complement the above is "Herman Goring Panzer Division in Sicily". Lots of colour plates and great photos. £10

Moving onto some books about specific tanks, "Achtung Panzer #2" covers the Panzer III. A real gem. £10

Next up is a fantastic book for all you Panther fans. Simply Titled "Panther" by Concorde. £10

This was one of my favourite books. "A modellers guide to the Tiger Tank" gave me so many ideas and helped me really understand the difference between the Early, Mid and Late tigers. £10

"Konigstiger in Colour" is one of Trojca's fantastic series giving the modeller amazing ideas and plans of King Tigers. £10

For a really good overview "Werhmacht Panzer Divisions 1939-1945" and "Panzergrenadier Divisions 1939-1945" will give you loots of ideas. £15 for the pair.

For those of you who love a bit of artillery here is Ampersand Publishing's The Eighty-Eight. a Visual History of German 8.8 Cm Flak Guns in WWII by David Doyle. £15

More than happy to sell the lot as 1 sale for £90.

Postage will be at cost. Happy to post anywhere in the world.

Drop me a PM if you have any questions.
novaee04
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 116 Posts
KitMaker Network: 110 Posts
Posted: Monday, October 13, 2014 - 12:18 AM UTC
message sent on the tiger tank modellers guide

Sean
novaee04
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 116 Posts
KitMaker Network: 110 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - 11:59 PM UTC
Good Morning,

Did you get my message? Please let me know

Thanks

Sean
vonMarshall
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 192 Posts
KitMaker Network: 7 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 11:18 PM UTC
Hi Sean

sorry been away.

Just PM'd you.

Happy to ship the book you want to USA. Will get a quote and let you know.

Noel
 _GOTOTOP