Selling Three Armortek 1/6th Tanks
shankswc
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 4 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 08:41 PM UTC
Hi!
I came across this forum as I was looking into selling my grandfather's three Armortek tanks. He passed away a few years ago, and we have been hanging onto these tanks. I'm just now getting around to looking into selling them. I contacted Armortek to confirm which exact models I have. I have an Early Tiger 1, and Late Tiger 1, and a King Tiger. The Early Tiger 1 is fitted with a motion pack, smoke, sound and blank firer. The other two are not fitted with these options. One of these (I believe the Late Tiger 1) has an incomplete paint job. I'm hoping someone might want these. Maybe to take them apart, maybe put some additional work into them, or just give them a good home. All three tanks are located in Palmer, AK 99645.

I am open to any and all offers, as I am looking to get rid of these. That being said, I am aware of the value of these, and the incredible amount of detailed work and love my grandfather put into these. He was incredibly skilled craftsman, avid pilot, and retired airplane mechanic. But we'd love to get these out of our shop and into a good home.

These are the photos I have now.

For any serious inquiries, I can get some more photos and information. Thanks!

Steve

_GOTOTOP