_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
battle of leyte gulf
kirkus2269
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 42 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2014 - 05:02 AM UTC
i have just signed up for this campaign build and am super excited to be able to share and contribute. this is exactly what i have been looking for! i will be posting pics by next week of some of my previous builds, but for now i guess i have to choose my subject/ ship and prep for the start date .
rolltide31
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 1,481 Posts
KitMaker Network: 49 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 07, 2014 - 10:12 AM UTC
Kirk,

Great to have you aboard. I am excited about the campaign. So far we have a wide variety of builds identified. Should be a great campaign.

Dave
kirkus2269
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 08:02 AM UTC
glad to be here! i just posted a bunch of whip shots of some of my ongoing projects. maybe you could take a minute and have a look
kirkus2269
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Saturday, September 13, 2014 - 05:22 AM UTC
after some deliberation i guess i will focus on the battleship yamashiro- there are so many ships on my list it's tough making a choice!- the main reason is that i have recently built her sister ship the fuso and feel that i have built up (pardon the pun) some familiarity with her already.

looking forward to getting her underway. i am assembling all the necessary components and prepping for a photo shoot. i'm not sure i can wait until October to start!!
rolltide31
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 1,481 Posts
KitMaker Network: 49 Posts
Posted: Saturday, September 13, 2014 - 11:28 PM UTC
Kirk,

The IJN Yamashiro will be a great addition to the Campaign. I am jealous, I have been wanting to build her for a while, but unfortunately she is a little outside my wallet range. Please join the official campaign forum, link below:

https://modelshipwrights.kitmaker.net/forums/225020&page=1

I looked at the pictures you posted, very impressive. Glad you joined the campaign. Will be a great event.

Dave
 _GOTOTOP