Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
My impression of Plastic Models Store.com
jagd654
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
entire network: 296 Posts
KitMaker Network: 11 Posts
Posted: Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 01:41 AM UTC
My sudden urge to own a set or 2 of the new Master Box "German Military Bicycle, WW2 Era" kit (Ref. No. MB35165) finally led me to visit the online web-store of Plastic-Models-Store.com (http://www.Plastic-Models-Store.com) to satisfy my "cravings" .
All I can say is, boy, I am so glad that I gave them a chance as a buyer.
Excellent web layout, it was a real breeze to find what I wanted and quickly too . The best part: they actually had offers that provided free postage worldwide for the purchase of selected model kits. Of course, it just so happened that the "object of my desire" had such a tempting tag attached to it, so it was a "no-brainer" to add the items (yeah, I had to get 2 sets, it was that awesome a deal not to be missed ) to my online shopping cart.
Checkout and payment were a real breeze (they take PayPal), and, to top it all, they was even a personal e-mail acknowledgement from the sales staff informing me of the receipt of my order and payment, and subsequently, about the despatch of my order.
My order had a tracking number (at no extra cost) and safely arrived in Singapore (my country) after only a week and a half .
All in all, I am extremely satisfied with the service and range of products available at Plastic-Model-Store.com and will definitely purchase from them again . Finally, I have to mention too that the kit prices on their web-store are really competitive and difficult to beat .
So, what are you waiting for? Pay them a visit now .
Cheers!
Kenneth.