_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Newbie is here
Borgert
Visit this Community
Denmark
entire network: 1 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Monday, July 21, 2014 - 04:40 AM UTC
Hello model builders!

I'm 19, from Denmark and I recently discovered scale modeling again via youtube. I've been involved with scale modeling some years ago but forgot all about it, so this time I'm back to stay. My plan is to mainly stick with post WWII soviet armored vehicles. I've been lurking this site for a couple of weeks now and decided to get my hands on the Zvezda BMP-2 for a start. The thing is I've never had an air brush, which is obviously a big deal, so I'm all set on getting one, however I don't know much about what I should go for so hopefully I can find help here
grunt136mike
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 1,896 Posts
KitMaker Network: 38 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 01, 2014 - 04:55 PM UTC
Hi Christian;

WELCOME ! --For your first airbrush go with the Least Expensive set you can find, and its going too be A Learning experience when you first start. So Don't get Discouraged by your first Attempts. Start with Water Based Paints first, and learn how too Thin the Paint so that it does not Clog the Brush. And start by practicing on A peace of White Paper or Card Board. And there are Plenty of How Too Books too Help you.

CHEERS & GOOD LUCK; MIKE.
 _GOTOTOP