_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
UPDATE: My Military-Resin.com experience
gregcctrn
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
entire network: 329 Posts
KitMaker Network: 236 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 05:48 AM UTC
I have been contacted again by Gilles Mazire from Military-Resin.com

This time he signs off as "Michel The President"...

I had sent Mr. Mazire an email informing him that I was going to notify the companies whose products he sells, and share with them my experience.....

A bit of background, I help coordinate an after school program that is targeted at "at risk" youths. We offer a lot of great programs for them, and have volunteers that offer their unique talents. We have guys that can teach some small engine repair skills. We also offer them hobbies to take up...this is my area. We don't get much for funding, so anything that my group of modelers need I supply out of my own pocket.

Normally I would not be buying pricey products such as Royal Model Figures, nor do I get junky stuff either. However, in this case I have a couple of young guys that are in the middle of producing a very impressive diorama. They showed me some figures that they thought would work out well - being Royal Model figures it was way out of reach, but I decided to flip for them as these two have been working hard.

So that is what brought me to this point. I had found a merchant that had a good looking webpage, and it all looked legit to me.

So back to the update, this morning after telling Mr. Mazire that I would inform Royal Models of this event, I had this email from him:

I want to remember you 2 weeks ago, when all your items was ready to be despatching, your answer was ( I buy the items to an other supplier).
Your insult display you are not a gentleman. Your 26.06€ will be refound to you when we'll receive your paypal email.
Concerning the compagnie working with me know we pay them on time. We do not know your behaviour just only 26€
We will refund this amount, and our company will contact armorama to explain what was happen, michel, president

He has asked for my Paypal account at least five or six times now, and I give it to him each time. He has never contacted me to say that my items were available for shipping. True I did tell him that I purchased elsewhere.

As I said earlier, I complained to my credit card company....but part of me wants to be a "hungry dog with a bone" with this guy.
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 07:00 AM UTC
You have passed on your observations and made the members here aware of a possible problem. there is not a lot else you can do.
 _GOTOTOP