_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
MILITARY-RESIN.com BE CAREFUL!!!
gregcctrn
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
entire network: 329 Posts
KitMaker Network: 236 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 04, 2014 - 05:48 AM UTC
I have had an ongoing issue with a French based company called Military-resin.com, that is owned by a Gilles Mazire. I have tossed in the towel and will be relying on Mastercard to get my money back for non-receipt of merchandise.

I will recap....

June 8: placed an order for two Royal Model Figures, RM266 and RM 669 Total was 26.00 Euros I received a confirmation email and transaction number.

June 9 $39.99 (Euros to Canadian funds) posted from Gilles Mazire to my Mastercard

June 19 Sent an email inquiring as to the status - no response

June 21 Resent email asking about the status - no response

June 23 Emailed again for an update - no response

June 25 Frustrated I searched for comments on Military-resin.com, and found this one (it has been edited to removing reference to a second vendor):

Attention all modellers
Do not buy anything at military-resin.com. These online stores advertise all kinds of rare, often resin, upgrade kits and gladly accept your money but never ship the ordered items. The owner of military-resin.com, a Gilles Mazire, will send you apologetic emails, inventing all kinds of excuses just to get past the 40 day deadline set by Paypal for money-back claims. After the deadline he will just ignore your messages.

June 30 Received an email from Gilles Nazire:

Dear Sir, apologize for our delay in replying you, wednesday our suoolier send us an email telling the model is not more available, we have order a stock since 3 months and have received an half of this order. We will refund your money of course, Have you a paypal acoount, Once again sorry for this situation best regard military resin

--------------
I found it strange that he would ask me if I had a Paypal account, he should be able to see how I paid....
-------------

July 2 I posted here on Armorama that I felt good with this response.

July 3 No money in my paypal account, sent an email to inquire and received this response Greg, it will be a pleasure to work with you please find the refund of your money. Go to your paypal account and ell me inform, best regards, military-resin

July 3 I responded telling Mr. Nazire that there was no money in my Paypal, he sent me this response:
Hi i have a trouble for payment which will be done tomorrow, Best regards, military resin

July 4 Went to my Paypal account to check, and just like when old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard.........

I will rely on Mastercard for getting my money back, but I wanted to share my experience.

jhoenig
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 343 Posts
KitMaker Network: 29 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 04, 2014 - 06:00 AM UTC
Yea, not lookin' too good.
- A little fishy
 _GOTOTOP