_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
Vendor related Question
gregcctrn
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
entire network: 329 Posts
KitMaker Network: 236 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 05:39 AM UTC
Has anyone purchased from Military-Resin.com?

I ordered some figures from them at the beginning of the month (June) and I have not had any communication from them since. I have emailed on three occasions and had no responses. My credit card has been billed. I don't mind waiting, but the lack of responses is frustrating.

Just curious about experience that other individuals have had with them.

jhoenig
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 343 Posts
KitMaker Network: 29 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 08:01 AM UTC
Haven't dealt with them but any reputable vender should respond to an email within 24 hours (max), especially if they already billed you (though that shouldn't matter). No vender should be too busy to respond to the customer.
- John
gregcctrn
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
entire network: 329 Posts
KitMaker Network: 236 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 08:53 AM UTC
Thanks for that, I feel the same way.....they are a French company, so attempted to send my questions in French even....may be that's the problem, my French sucked and I annoyed them...lol
justsendit
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 3,033 Posts
KitMaker Network: 361 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 10:06 AM UTC
I totally agree with John. I really appreciate good customer service. However, I've found that when ordering from companies overseas i.e., China, Ukraine, etc., I've become accustomed to using the one month delivery rule of thumb. After that, I become the proverbial 'Ugly American!' LOL!

--mike
AFVFan
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 1,980 Posts
KitMaker Network: 409 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 02:11 PM UTC
One thing you need to be aware of when dealing with French companies. A lot of them will take an extended vacation during one of the summer months. Normally this happens later in the summer, but there's no telling.

There are a some people from France posting on the site. Maybe, if you asked them real nice in a PM, they will try to contact the company for you.
jhoenig
Visit this Community
New York, United States
Posted: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 10:56 PM UTC
Actually its happening to me right now from RB Model who is reputable and I am a vendor for them, over a week without out a response to a re stock order, I can personally tell you overseas is difficult to deal with but the best I have ever dealt with is Eureka XXL. Fast, great communication and product in 1 week, I tell him (Stefan) what a pleasure it is to do business with him and that I wish he carried more stuff, so unfortunately it happens and do your research first.(Russia also takes gobs of time)
- John
jhoenig
Visit this Community
New York, United States
Posted: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 11:44 PM UTC
Update, after being a little pushy I received an email, he has been extremely busy with production, but as I told him just shoot me an email saying super busy received your email and will get back to you as soon as I can - I'm good with that, I am not good with silence.
- John
 _GOTOTOP