Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 753 Posts
KitMaker Network: 41 Posts
Posted: Friday, June 13, 2014 - 06:20 AM UTC
FOR SALE

£140.00

AIRFIX 1/24 MOSQUITO(A25001)

Completely unbuilt however some of the bags are open but all parts are on the sprues. Clear parts still factory sealed. Kit decals are fine.

Box is described as “Used” for those to whom it matters with the usual storage ‘scuffs’.

SOLD WITH.

1. “MASTER” – 1/24 (AM-24001) British Browning Mk2 0.303 cal. (x4) – Super detailed brass items to replace the kit parts.

2. “MONTEX” ‘Maxi Mask’ (MM24015) 1/24 Mosquito. Large mask set that is especially designed for this kit to spray all the kit decal options. Includes codes, serials, wing walks, national insignia etc as well as both internal and external canopy masking. Large multi sheet set.

3. “XTRADECAL” X24001 Mosquito FB VI – Xtradecal sheet with full colour decal placement for 4 x alternative machines to kit markings. Options inc. “Black Rufe” of 418 Sqn RCAF 1944.

COLLECTION IN PERSON IS MOST WELCOME ! (I AM LOCATED IN CHESTERFIELD, DERBYSHIRE)

UK POST COSTS – £20.00.

Sorry it is so expensive; however it is like posting a suitcase in terms of size and weight when boxed up!

UK ONLY. Please note I have estimated them based upon previous UK postal charges. If actual post cost is any cheaper when actually posted, I will refund you any excess of £1.00+ via your Paypal acc. If it is more expensive, I will stand the extra cost. Either way, you won’t pay excessive P&P charges. Can’t get fairer than that!

Items will be posted via PO. I know they are not the cheapest method of post, but as a single working bloke, I am hardly ever at home to wait in for couriers to collect / hand over etc – sorry!

PAYPAL PREFERRED OR CHEQUE / P.O. - HOWEVER KITS WILL NOT BE POSTED UNTIL THE CHEQUE CLEARS.

Any questions - please ask.

Thank you.

Gary
redcap
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 753 Posts
KitMaker Network: 41 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 23, 2014 - 02:36 AM UTC
************NOW ON EBAY UK**************************
 _GOTOTOP