_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Filipino Modelers Phorum
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Click here, you piss-poor excuse of a human!
GIBeregovoy
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 1,612 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,129 Posts
Posted: Friday, December 26, 2003 - 12:09 AM UTC
Hehehe made you click again, right? Hehehehe!

Angry at someone? Tired of trying to think of a very degrading insult? Then try this one out: THE RANDOM INSULT GENERATOR! (taaaa daaaaaaaah!)

Here's one result hehehehe:

"You're the saddest, piss-poor excuse for a man I've ever seen, you little sherry-sipping Frenchman in a latex mini-skirt. I'm not surprised you're single, you pimple-faced perpetual wedgie victim. I bet you put pubic hairs between your teeth just to make it look like you get laid? Who the hell told you that you are attractive? Mr. Magoo? You're the kind pathological liar who even lies to an insult generator. You're the typical left-wing, know-nothing, good-for-nothing, bleeding heart bungling bum who thinks the world owes you a living for doing nothing but farting into the ozone layer. Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget. How come you're so tall? Did your mother mate with a giraffe? You scrawny-assed, anorexic African famine victim; if you had dreads, I'd grab you by your ankles and use you to mop the floor. Professional, my ass. You couldn't win a cigar after giving birth in a tobacco field in Havana, you clueless, über-incompetent sh1t-wit. I like that outfit you're wearing. You should hang on to it. It'll probably come back in style some day. Get a glass belly button; that way, if your head goes any further up your ass, you can still look out and see what the rest of the world is up to."

Oh BTW, do take note of the auto-censor of this site - they could change the tone of the message so the humor might be lost if the message was not edited. So, post your result! And yes, this is just some edgy humor again so don't take it seriously guys hehehehe!
Fritz
Visit this Community
entire network: 495 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, December 26, 2003 - 05:27 PM UTC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-)

Love it!

P.S. I can't believe I'm laughing at a demoralizing insult to
one's personality. Another reason why I don't deserve to
be put in purgatory. I think I have watched too much violence................
buck
Visit this Community
entire network: 437 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, December 27, 2003 - 04:07 AM UTC
GI,

LMAO! I just typed in my officemate's surname and it meant "One whose father fornicated with camels in Serbian."

Where do you get these sites? #:-) #:-) #:-)
GIBeregovoy
Visit this Community
entire network: 1,612 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,129 Posts
Posted: Saturday, December 27, 2003 - 11:34 AM UTC
Buck: I "compiled" them from TankNet whenever the guys there post a funny link. :-) There's also a "Random Bullsh*t Generator" for the business types to include in their presentation reports, a "Random Operation Code Word" for military ops (one result was "Operation Flaming Turban's Daisy"). And then there's the BSNN - the Bull Sh*t News Network...

I could go on and on... hehehe
 _GOTOTOP