_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade: Vendors
Users can post info on vendor sales and specials here.
Found rubber wheels for my Helicopters
ubisuck
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
entire network: 461 Posts
KitMaker Network: 103 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 26, 2014 - 02:31 AM UTC
Hi everyone, I've been searching for at least a year and a half, two sets of rubber wheels for my 1/35 Academy #2201 MH-60G Pave Hawk and also for my 1/48 also Academy #12209 CH-53E U.S. Marines version. I wasn't lucky at all and even Gino (I haven't forget you) gave up on that search. BTW, I, me, myself & moi prefer rubber wheels to those in plastic. It's a personal choice.

On a good health day, I found (can't remember how) them: http://modelgrad.com/equipage-rubber-wheels.html and through them, I contacted their info email and Vsevolod Karateev answered that he could get them for me. These (custom made) costs me with S&H from Russia (with love) to Quebec, Canada 32$us funds for this:

They sell (Vsevolod words): 500+ 1/48 and 1/72 Russians, Luftwaffe, US rubber wheels with resin rims and other related items - model kits, decals, books, magazines and if you do not see what you need, you can ask him and as in my case, he delivers.

I'm very happy with the results even if I do not have rims for both my choppers, I'll have to cut/dremel and sands away the wheels to fit my rubber tires to the models.

Hope I made sense, I am still high on Fentanyl.

Marc

ps: Gino, let me get better and I'll send my 240 to you. Had to dictate this to my kid while lying down. Still not very strong. We don't pay for healthcare but they don't keep you in hospital if they can ship you home.
ubisuck
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 05:53 AM UTC
Hello everyone. I received 2 days ago, the rims for my Rubber wheels for my 2 choppers in my stash. I still don't feel strong enough healthwise to start building my stuff but slowly I'm getting some A-M stuff to add.

Here are the rims for my 1/48 CH-53E and my 1/35 MH-60G found at Modelgrad/Equipage, they give excellent service and shipping, even from Russia is fast and not expensive.

Take care everyone and most of all: watch your health because when it starts messing with you, trust me, you cannot win unless you have lot's of free time to fight.
Grauwolf
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
entire network: 2,485 Posts
KitMaker Network: 480 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 06:31 AM UTC
Marc,
Good to see you posting again. Get well soon and a little modeling at a time,
will keep the spirit pepped up.

Ne lāche pas!
Bonne St. Jean to you,

Joe
ubisuck
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 08:12 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Marc,
Good to see you posting again. Get well soon and a little modeling at a time,
will keep the spirit pepped up.

Ne lāche pas!
Bonne St. Jean to you,

Joe

Merci Joe et Bonne St- Jean ą toi aussi
ubisuck
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 04:50 AM UTC
Ordered these to Vsevolod K. at Modelgrad.com, made Customs by Avia Equipage staff: Rubber Wheels Equipage Revell 1/32 Westland Sea Lynx Mk 88A #04652

_GOTOTOP